Payments typically take 1-3 business days to apply to your account. We only accept online payments at this time. Once your payment is processed you will get an email from Dwolla. You will receive another email from Dwolla once your payment posts. Please follow the steps below to make a one-time payment.
Steps to make a one-time payment:
- log-in to your borrower portal
- Navigate to your loan account you want to make a payment for
- Click make a payment
- Your linked bank account will be the default Payment Method selected from the dropdown
- Enter the amount of the payment you wish to make
- If you have auto-pay set up an additional payment will go towards your interest. You will still have a payment due in the next billing cycle
- Click Submit Payment
If your account has auto-pay set up the payment will be automatically withdrawn from your account one day before the payment due date. If you would like to make an additional payment it will go directly to your principal and not affect future payments.
Eco Financing Support
Phone: (888) 291-0347
Hours of Operation: Monday through Friday, 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM Pacific Standard Time