We do not accept early payments but if you want to make an additional payment within your statement period it will go towards paying off the principal amount of your loan. You will still owe the next month's payment. The additional payment will decrease the final payment owed at the end of your loan.
Steps for making an additional one-time payment:
- log-in to your borrower portal
- Navigate to your loan account you want to make a payment for.
- Click make a payment
- Your linked bank account will be the default Payment Method selected from the dropdown
- Enter the amount of the payment you wish to make
- If you have auto-pay set up an additional payment will go towards your interest. You will still have a payment due in the next billing cycle
- Click Submit Payment
- The payment typically takes 1-3 business days to apply to your account
There are no fees for paying off the loan early and there is no balloon payment at the end of your loan. Loans are fully amortized, which means that when you make the payments outlined in your original loan terms, the balance will be $0 after your final payment. We’re fully transparent with our customers regarding any interest and fees that may impact their account.
Eco Financing Support
Phone: (888) 291-0347
Hours of Operation: Monday through Friday, 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM Pacific Standard Time